Thursday, July 10, 2014

Flower Shoppe

Who needs to take a trip to a florist, when you can stop over at Grace's Market fully stocked with flowers.


The farmer's market, we made for Grace's 2nd birthday {and that I lovingly filled with felt fruits and vegetables}, was transformed into a flower shoppe in honor of Grace's garden party. 

In addition to adding a 'FLOWER' banner...


I scoured Goodwill for thrifted flowers and mason jar vases.

I was able to stock the flower shoppe for less than $20.  The mason jars were .49 cents a piece.  The flowers ranged in price from a dollar to a few dollars.  Most flowers were bundled together giving me a bigger bang for my buck.


Though Grace's market is now filled with flowers, the felt fruit and vegetables have not been forgotten about.  They've found a new stand {garden fresh}.


I hope neither of these stands gets too cocky.  I'm picturing turning one of them into a lemon-aid stand before the summer comes to an end.

17 comments:

  1. awesome! if u do the lemonade stand you need to check out lemonade day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower stand is too adorable Amy! I think I'd like one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you can put together a party on dime! this is the cutest thing ever ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower stand and how fun will a lemonade stand be! You make Grace's parties so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great price! I would have never thought about Goodwill for flowers. You are such a smart shopper. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bring my mud pie bench and me and Grace will stand at the end of the driveway selling pie and lemonade. One of us is going to make more money than the other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My girls would be all over that in a hot minute. They love a good lemonade stand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 2 of them make a beautiful set! Can't wait to see the lemonade stand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's beautiful, those kids must have had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both displays are absolutely beautiful!!! Grace is a lucky little gal. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy! These are so clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah. I was just happy to be able to reuse most of what I already had on hand!

      Delete
  12. Fun, I love it.
    You come up with such good ideas. And I really like how you share the deals you find at Goodwill. Sometimes I forget to look at Goodwill for stuff like that.
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh now that is the cutest! Way to go on thrifting the flowers too. I bet Grace has a blast playing with that.

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...